USDA Rural Housing Loans
It is hard to beat the flexibility and great rates of USDA rural housing loans. These programs are geared toward homebuyers who live in rural areas of the Country and who have little to no money to put down. USDA rural housing loan programs offer flexible, common sense underwriting guidelines, relaxed credit requirements, no PMI (private mortgage insurance) options, the ability to finance closing costs into the loan amount, lenient seller concessions, and rates that are comparable to, if not better than, conventional fixed rate mortgage programs.
Are you ready to own a home but are not sure you will qualify due to lack of a down payment?
Rural Development may be able to help you! USDA Rural Development has partnered with Schaefer Mortgage to help extend 100% financing opportunities to rural individuals and families.
Advantages of a USDA Rural Housing Loan include:
- 102% Financing (Up to Appraised Value)
- No PMI
- No Down payment Needed
- Not just for first time home buyers
- No reserves required
- No limit on seller concessions
- 100% Gift Allowed
- Liberal compensating factors
- Flexible credit score guidelines
- No maximum purchase price limit
- Repairs and improvements can be included in the loan
- Competitive fixed 30-year rates
The Rural Development guaranteed loan program has assisted thousands of customers just like you.
First-Time HomebuyersNow is the perfect time to purchase, refinance or rehab. Take advantage of the lowest interest rates and home prices in years with little to no money down! Affordable financing options include FHA, NHHFA, USDA Rural Housing and VA government loans.
Contact Tom to learn more about these affordable options and to get started today. Pre-Qualifications are free!
Home loan services100% Financing, New Hampshire Housing, FHA, VA, USDA. Financing for single family residence, investment properties, multi-family houses, condos, island homes, commercial properties. Fixed rates, adjustable rate mortgages including 1/1 Arms, 3/1 Arms, 5/1 Arms, 7/1 Arms, 10/1 Arms, 30 year fixed mortgages, 20 year fixed mortgages, 15 years fixed mortgages, and 10 year fixed mortgages.
- 01Employee BenefitsAre you an Employer? Learn about valuable benefits we can offer your employees
- 02Town DataDemographics, Municipal Services, Transportation, Education Facilities, Recreation, Taxes
- 03Loan ProcessImportant Steps of Purchasing / Refinancing Your Home
- 04GlossaryMortgage Terms from A-Z
- 05Referral DirectoryPreferred Vendors