Tom welcomes the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. Tom has the expertise and knowledge, and will make sure you understand the features associated with the loan program you choose and that it meets your unique financial situation.
Contact Tom O’Brien Anytime
Feel free to contact Tom anytime by phone or email for personalized service and expert advice. Tom will extend the same professional service to your friends, family members, work colleagues or neighbors who need assistance with mortgage financing.
Tom’s dedication to his career is as strong as his dedication to his customers. His goal is to exceed customer expectations by providing everyone with world-class service. “I love my job,” says Tom. “It gives me a great sense of satisfaction to know that I’ve helped people attain their dream of owning a home.” Tom takes a personal vested interest in each client’s needs and goals, and thoroughly enjoys helping people get the home they want at rate they can afford.
Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. offers a wide range of financing options. Whether you are looking to buy your first home, or move up with a jumbo loan, Tom will walk you through your options and get you Pre-Approved, so you can start home shopping right away. Throughout the loan process, all questions will be answered in a timely manner and in terms you can understand. It’s this commitment to excellence that keeps Tom’s customers coming back home after home!
- Tom’s experience, 24/7 service and dedication to his clients is why the area’s top realtors and choose him as their preferred lender. He offers his client industry leading mortgage rates on Jumbo, VA, USDA, FHA, and Conventional mortgage products.
- Tom has funded thousands of purchase and refinances transactions throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts during his career. He has been in the mortgage industry for over 15 years and during this period of time has established himself as one of the hardest working individuals in the industry. Communication is essential during a purchase or refinance which is why each and every client will receive consistent updates on their mortgage application
My commitment is to build TRUST throughout the loan process and have better educated homeowners upon closing.
“I don’t make promises..I make commitments”
Congratulations on your decision to purchase a home!
Buying your own home is probably the most satisfying purchase you will make in your life time. If this is your first home, we can assist you in understanding how it all works.
Count on Tom O’Brien and Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. to:
- Guide you through the often confusing application process.
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal short and long term goals. (This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!)
- Keep you fully informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your Realtor informed of our loan progress (Note: your personal information is always Confidential between you and Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.)
Count On Your Realtor To:
- Preview available homes to weed out those that are overpriced or undesirable some other way. – Present the homes that suit your needs as you’ve defined them.
- Help you determine the difference between a “good buy” and a property that, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.), might have to be discounted if you plan to sell it in the future.
- Negotiate the best deal for you. With a Pre-Qualification letter in hand, your Realtor will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified and capable borrower. This will strongly influence the Seller, and may make the difference between the Sellers accepting your offer or someone else’s, even if your offer is lower!
Count On Yourself To:
- Keep your Realtor informed of any questions or concerns as they develop. – Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as possible. By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can comfortably concentrate on any last minute details or events that require your attention.
- Enjoy purchasing your home, but do remain objective throughout to make the business decisions that are best for you.
- Make sure you are pre-approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home.